Homemade French Fries
This will help you out if you are tired of buying so many bags of fries from the grocery store.
2 lbs of potatoes 3 cups of All Purpose Flour
2 cups of cold water 2 tbsp of sea salt
3 tbsp of season salt 2 tbsp of pepper
2 cups of vegetable frying oil
1). Peel the potatoes and cut them into French fries shape. (I like mine kind of thick so mine are more so like steak fries).
2). Place the pieces of potatoes in the cold water. This will help them not to turn brown from the air.
3). Place oil in a deep fryer or a skillet. Heat oil at 350 degrees
4). While the oil is getting ready, get a mixing bowl and place the flour, sea salt, season salt, and pepper to blend together.
5). Place a couple of French fries in the batter and make sure each end of the fry is covered with the batter.
6). Place the battered fry in the oil one by one. Cook until golden brown.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup!
(1) 2-pound chicken breast 2 ½ cups of egg noodles
½ cup of diced onions 1 cup of cut celery
1 cup of cut carrots 1 tbsp of butter
1 tbsp of basil leaves (chopped finely) 1 tbsp of oregano
Salt and pepper to taste 32 oz of Chicken Broth
14 oz can of Vegetable Broth 2 cups of water
1) Cut your uncooked chicken breast into cube chunks
2) Boil your chicken cube chunks
3) Take and melt butter in a non-stick skillet.
4) Pour diced onions into butter to soften.
5) After onions have become a light golden brown look, take the skillet off of heat.
6) Once your chicken is done, drain the water off and rinse off the chicken with cold water. This will remove the residue off of cooked chicken.
7) In a large boiler, pour in the chicken and vegetable broth.
8) Then you pour in the carrots, celery, and the buttered onions. Take a couple of stirs of the liquid mix as it heats up.
9) Add in cooked chicken chunks, basil leaves, and oregano.
10) Let the vegetables, chicken, and season cook for 20 minutes.
11) After vegetables, chicken and season have cooked thoroughly, add egg noodles to the mixture. Give one big stir.
12) Add in your water and let cook until noodles have cooked completely.
13) Add salt and pepper to taste.